THE SKILLED SAMARITAN DESIGN LAB
PLEASE ALLOW 10 SECONDS FOR THE ALL ELEMENTS OF THE PAGE TO LOAD, AS ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE TAKE A TAD BIT OF TIME.. USE A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!
TO FINAL PRODUCT & WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT.
THE BASICS & WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Choose your frame, weave and rope/colour material based on drop downs below and enter your details so we may review your information in detail.
Once we receive your information, our team will contact you and send you a sketch of your final product for confirmation
Upon confirmation, we will send you a payment link to confirm your order and all you need to do is wait as we convert #wastetowow!
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW!
Thank you for your submission and our team will reach out to you shortly!
THE SOCIAL IMPACT OF YOUR PRODUCT: EMPOWERING WOMEN
THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF YOUR PRODUCT: THE USE OF SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
- Our ropes are of 2-3 mm, made from natural or sustainable materials, including selvages of textile and plastic waste.
- Only products woven from jute and plastic ropes can be used for outdoor purposes, but we do not recommend usage in extreme weather conditions like rain or heat.
- Chindi, multi-colour ropes will vary in colours due to the nature of textile waste used,, but we aim to ensure they are always bright with hues or reds, pinks and oranges.
- All cotton ropes are naturally dyed unless white or black in colour.
WOOD MATERIAL AND COLOUR
- We use Jamoa wood which is great for indoors and outdoors, but do not recommend extensive outdoor usage. Please note that all wood is polished and we will be similar to the reference photos. .
- All wooden benches and charpoys are delivered in knocked down state to reduce damages in transit.
THE FREEDOM TO DESIGN
- We got nothing more to say, but that freedom is a necessity and we hope that this initiative allows you to design customised products for your beautiful home or spaces.
- The final product arriving at your doorstep will be a beautiful surprise; because we aim to please!
- Have fun and its time we converted #WASTETOWOW
our past projects & products
WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT
Background The Design Lab found its roots and inspiration from the typical Indian way of sewing clothes. One buys cloth...
With the COVID Crisis making centralised work spaces almost defunct and bringing about a work from home culture, we have...
A Veteran of Visionary Furniture, Pierre Jeanneret is one of the most renowned architects in India's post-independence era. Following the...
SSF is actively working in the return of this age-old marvel known as a charpai that simply got lost in time. In...